This whitepaper summarises the key elements of developing an effective customer experience programme. And, how this will help you make better, more informed business decisions.
A useful guide for Board Directors, Customer Experience Professionals and Research/Insight Directors & Managers.
In it we discuss:
• Customer Experience = your promise vs. expectation vs. experience
• Typical characteristics of differing customer centric organisations
• Understand and Listen - to your organisation
• Understand and Listen - to customer expectation
• Understand and Listen - about delivery performance
• Analyse – Define which metrics to use
• Analyse - Interpret & prioritise
• Take Action - 1:1 customer engagement
Complete the form to download our comprehensive whitepaper.