A well recruited and engaged or B2B panel advisory council is a tremendous asset for any business. Though broadly similar to a consumer panel or community, offering informed opinion and direction so that you can test ideas and concepts, the do present unique challenges.
Identifying, recruiting, engaging and rewarding a group of senior decision-makers requires a very different approach to that of managing a consumer panel.
Aimed at Board members, marketing directors, communications directors and insight teams, our Best Practice guide details the 5 key principles to get the most out of Advisory Councils and B2B panels. You’ll understand:
• Member recruitment and engagement – the executive challenge
• Design and features – the perfect framework
• Diversity and representation – a balanced
• Advisory council health – reporting and monitoring
• Compliance – keeping it legal
Complete the form to download our comprehensive whitepaper.